Lightweight and durable, they deliver comfortable protection during endless days on the waves. See true vivid color through the eyes of a predator with the Renegade Mahi Mahi Edition.
Manufactured in small, exclusive batches, each frame is not just eyewear but a piece of collectible art. Each frame is meticulously painted, numbered, and signed by artist Ely Yerian before being treated with Cerakote Firearm Coating for extra resistance against the elements. This means no two frames are exactly the same.
About Ely Yerian
Beginning with airbrushing cars, walls, and clothing, Ely Yerian found creativity and drive by honing his artistic skills from a young age. When he landed a contract with a local firearms company, Ely decided to make his professional artistic debut by Cerakoting their products. Thus was the beginning of Ely Yerian Designs, that is not only a passion made into a business but a dream of a kid, who made it a reality.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
• Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
• Advanced TRI-PEL / RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
• Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
• Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
• Highly Resistant to chemicals
• Base Curve 8
• DBL: 18mm
• Temple Length: 120mm
• Lens Size A/B: A65 x B40
• Designed and Manufactured in Italy
• Member Tested & Recommended by members of the National Tactical Officers Association